It is now easier than ever to nominate a deserving candidate for induction to the Lethbridge Sports Hall of Fame! Nominations can now be submitted online using the form at the bottom of this page, and can also be mailed.
Please read the important information on this page before submitting a nomination form.
- The Lethbridge Sports Hall of Fame will consider induction for candidates nominated in the categories of athlete, builder, team or special.
- Nominations may originate with an individual, club or association and must be signed by the nominator.
- Nominations should be made using the appropriate nomination form and should include as much factual information as possible, giving details of the accomplishments of the nominee. Wherever possible, the accomplishments should be supported by documentary evidence.
- Nominations should include a head and shoulder, black and white photograph (min. 5” X 4”) of the nominee.
- If the nomination is successful, both the nominee and nominator will be informed by letter. In the case of an unsuccessful nomination, only the nominator will be notified.
- Nominations will remain on file and will be reviewed annually for three consecutive years. Nominations that have been unsuccessful for a 3-year-period must be resubmitted in order to be reconsidered.